Start your online application:
$75 Non Refundable Application Fee
Acceptable methods of payment for the $75 Application Fee are: Personal check, Money order or Credit card. Credit Card payments are accepted online through the application for admission. Once the application is submitted, Money Orders or Personal Checks are the only remaining options.
Important Note: Please, do not send cash or personal credit card information in the mail.
University Transcripts from All Universities Attended
Official transcripts are those that arrive at our office in an envelope sealed by the institution or local ministry of education. All documents must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
College/University transcripts are always required even if the applicant did not complete a degree or program at the previous institution.
Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
TOEFL or IELTS
The CU Denver institutional code for TOEFL : 4875
Applicants will be considered to have obtained the required English language proficiency if they meet satisfactory scores (below) or one of the additional options:
Minimum TOEFL Score Accepted: 75 IBT / 537 PBT
Minimum IELTS Score Accepted: 6.5
The TOEFL/IELTS requirement can be waived if an applicant has graduated from the ESL Academy. Information regarding other considerations for exemption, including country of citizenship/origin, and special circumstances can be found here. Please note that some graduate level programs will require a higher score on the TOEFL/IELTS and applicants should consult the department for additional details
TOEFL or IELTS Waiver Requirement(s):
- Successfully completed level 5 of the University of Colorado Denver’s ESL Academy.
- Graduated from a US accredited school abroad with English as the medium of instruction.
- Graduated with bachelor’s degree in the US or successfully completed a minimum of two semesters of full-time study in a master’s program at a US accredited institution.
- Gaduated from and completed a minimum of one year of secondary school in the US that included at least one unit of college preparatory English.
- Exempt Countries: Australia, Belize, Botswana, Canada (except Quebec), Commonwealth Caribbean, Ghana, Great Britain, Ireland, Kenya, New Zealand, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, and Zimbabwe.
Test Scores: GMAT & GRE
GMAT scores are required for all graduate Business programs. GRE scores are required for some programs; please check your department's website. View the GMAT and GRE institutional codes for reporting scores to CU Denver.
Find Your Department
Letters of Recomendation
Only two are required for programs offered in the Business School. Letters of recommendation that are academic in nature are preferred by admissions committees, but if it has been several years since you attended a college/university professional references will also be accepted.
Graduate Letter Recomendation Form
Click here for the recomended request for recomendation form.
Find Your Department