What Makes This MBA Unique
As the largest MBA program in Colorado, this curriculum combines proven business theory along with practical application of knowledge, which not only gives you a competitive edge but also ensures you will be in high demand. You'll also network and interact with peers and potential contacts.
With this MBA program you’ll learn through:
- Case studies
- Computer simulations
- Real-world group projects
- Class discussions
- Personal involvement with Colorado businesses
As a result, you’ll have a superior command of the skills and traits that today’s top businesses and business recruiters are actively seeking. However, in addition to the variety of programs, you can also mix online and on campus courses into your preferred schedule, which lets you tailor your education.
The Professional MBA can be individualized and tailored to your specific interests and career goals. Because really, modern career paths are flexible, so its beneficial to have a flexible degree that fits you perfectly. Below are the MBA specializations that you can complete entirely online.
- Finance (FNC): Learn skills in different financial areas including corporate, investments, and financial institutions.
- Enterprise Technology Management (ETM): Gain a better understanding of business driven technology management.
- Information Systems (IFS): Acquire knowledge in the development, operation and evolution of the IS infrastructure.
- Managing for Sustainability (MNS): Champion the role of business in fostering the long-term health and viability of communities, the environment and the company.
To get started on a career in Business Administration, simply request more information about the MBA program ...