This fully accredited online Bachelor of Arts in English Writing program enhances your skills with online writing courses that include:
- Multimedia Composition
- Grammar, Rhetoric, and Style
- Business, Technical, and Grant Writing
- Language Theory
- Advanced Rhetorical Analysis
In addition, there are Special Topics Courses such as Rhetoric of Food, Cross Cultural Communication, Rhetoric and the Body, and more!
English Writing Requirements
The Bachelor of Arts in English Writing requires a total of 120 credits (online or on campus), including 39 credits earned in English.
- The required 39 credits does not include ENGL 1010,1020, 2030.
- At least 27 of the 39 hours must be upper division (3000-4000 level) courses.
- None of the required 39 hours may be taken on a pass/fail basis.
Check out the latest list of English Writing courses to get an idea of the types of courses you'll take.
CU Denver Requirements
In addition to required English Writing courses, CU Denver has a set of core university requirements for all undergraduates. These include courses in:
- Social sciences
- Behavioral sciences
- Natural/physical sciences
CU Denver also requires that students demonstrate competency in mathematics and writing, either through testing or coursework.