The CU Denver School of Public Affairs offers the flexibility to fit busy lifestyles. Hybrid and online degree programs allow students to mix on-campus and online courses that are taught by the same top-notch faculty. Evening and weekend classes, executive programs and online courses allow students to study at their own pace.
This makes our degrees accessible to working professionals and full-time students alike. We also offer accelerated programs that allow full-time students to earn a Master of Public Administration degree in as little as 11 months.
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Service
- Master of Public Administration
- Ph.D. in Public Affairs
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Dual Bachelor/Master of Criminal Justice
- Dual Master of Public Administration and Criminal Justice, Economics, Law, Public Health or Urban & Regional Planning
We also offer a variety of graduate certificates to help individuals advance in their career. Anyone who has completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited university is eligible to enroll in one of the School's graduate certificate programs, including:
- Crime Analyst
- Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- Environmental Policy, Management and Law
- Interpersonal Violence and Health Care
- Local Government
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Program on Gender-Based Violence
All of our programs offer accessible tuition that make a degree from a top-ranked public affairs school attainable. Students simply won’t find a better educational value from any other public affairs or criminal justice program in Colorado.
More information is available under the links in the left-hand navigation. If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.315.2228