The University of Colorado School of Medicine is committed to providing continuing medical education for physicians by improving knowledge, competence, performance and health outcomes.
Using lifelong learning through undergraduate, graduate and continuing medical education, we will accomplish these goals through continuing medical education that:
- Links education to practice and that focuses on health care quality gaps
- Supports physician maintenance of certification and licensure
- Fosters collaboration among health professionals to address quality improvement
- Addresses interdisciplinary team practice
- Remains independent of commercial interests
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education sanctions the University of Colorado School of Medicine to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Programs certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by the school are a part of the Colorado Statewide Extended Campus. State funds are not used to develop or administer any of these programs.
Read our Mission statement >>