All students, residents, graduate students, post-docs and faculty are invited to the 4th Annual Education Scholarship & Innovation Symposium, hosted by the Academy of Medical Educators.
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Krugman Conference Hall/Lobby in the Research 2 Building
1:00pm - 5:00pm
1:00pm - 2:00pm Keynote Address
Motivation Theory: Can't it Offer Clues for Engaging Faculty in the Educational Mission?
By: Dr. David Irby, one of the top international scholars in medical education, and the winner of the Korolinska Institutet Prize for Research in Medical Education, the top international award in medical education research.
2:00pm - 2:45pm Posters
2:45pm - 3:45pm Oral presentations in Pecha Kucha style
3:45pm - 4:00pm Teaching Certificate Program (TCP) Graduation
4:00pm - 4:30pm Teaching Scholars Program (TSP) Graduation
The Education Scholarship & Innovation Symposium aims to:
- To provide a forum to present and celebrate educational scholarship and innovation from the CU Denver community, for the community
- To build up the reputation of health professions educational scholarship and innovation as a professional, respected undertaking
- To dialogue and engage the AMC community members in scholarly discussion about educational scholarship and innovation
- In bringing educational researchers from the AMC health professions together, foster community and future potential collaborations in scholarship and innovation
Call for Abstracts
- All educational research or innovations are welcome to be submitted for consideration as poster or oral presentation
- Read the abstract call, which details the abstract review process. All abstracts are due by 11:59pm on December 1, 2015.
- Ability to submit an abstract will become active September 15, 2015.
Email Dr. Janet Corral