The University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine (UCDSOM) is committed to providing continuing medical education for physicians (CME).
Our fundamental purpose is to improve knowledge, competence, performance and health outcomes using lifelong learning through undergraduate, graduate and continuing medical education. We will accomplish this through continuing medical education that:
- Is linked to practice and focused on health care quality gaps
- Supports physicians' maintenance of certification and maintenance of licensure
- Fosters collaboration within and among health professionals to address quality improvement
- Addresses interdisciplinary team practice
- Is independent of commercial interests
If you have questions regarding Radiology CMEs please contact Pamela Goens at 303-724-1981.