Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry Fellowship
The University of Colorado offers a UCNS accredited fellowship in Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry for qualified physicians who have completed residency training in neurology or psychiatry. The fellowship is offered by the Department of Psychiatry in collaboration with the Department of Neurology. The training program fulfills criteria for the newly recognized combined subspecialty of Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry. This fellowship program is maintained by the Department of Neurology.
To apply, please contact:
1. The fellow must possess a current valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States or Canada or its territories.
2. The fellow must be a graduate of a residency program in neurology [or other specific program types specified by the Subspecialty] accredited by the ACGME or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
3. The fellow must be board certified or eligible for certification in a primary ABMS or RCPSC specialty [as specified by the Subspecialty].
4. Successful completeion of USMLE or COMLEX (1, 2, and 3)
Please include in your application:
- Proof of Neurology or Psychiatry Residency completion
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE/COMLEX scores (Step 1, 2, and 3)
- Personal Statement
- ECFMG Certification (if applicable)
All applicants for non-ACGME Fellowship programs must be eligible for and must obtain a full Colorado Medical License prior to the start of the Fellowship program. Licensing requirements can be found on the Department of Regulatory Agencies page: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dora/Physician_Licensing_Requirements#Qualifications