NEW CRASH 2014 REVISED DATES: Sunday, 23 February - Friday, 28 February 2014
The program for CRASH 2014 is currently being developed. Please take a moment to review the website from a successful CRASH 2013! If you wish to be added to the mailing list for CRASH 2014 updates and registration, please feel free to contact Beverly.Janik@ucdenver.edu.
It is hard to believe we have been in Vail for 20 years!
We have changed the program this year based on 2012 evaluations. There are lectures, workshops and interactive panels to appeal to different learning styles and needs.
We will continue to offer our in-depth workshops on Regional Anesthesia, TEE and Difficult Airway Management, but have added concurrent interactive panels for those of you not interested in the workshops.
The program and topics are chosen from suggestions from the 2012 evaluations and are designed to help improve perioperative outcomes by reviewing the latest literature in cardiac, obstetrical, pain management, and pediatric anesthesia.
NEW for CRASH 2013
CRASH PANEL DISCUSSIONS:
- Monday: Non-Obstetric Surgery During Pregnancy, Pediatric Ambulatory Anesthesia, Current Health Care Policy and Anesthesia
- Tuesday: The Ethics of Looking the Other Way, Mitigating Legal and Ethical Risks
- Wednesday: Where Did all Our Drugs Go?
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: TEE: TEE for the generalist (CME for TEE included)
- Monday: Comprehensive Airway Management - including lamb tracheas for practicing percutaneous cricothyrotomy, light wands, Glidescope ©, and more.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia.
- ACLS/BLS and PALS continue to be offered at CRASH and the Family Heart Savers
Our conference is family-friendly, and located in the beautiful newly renovated Lions Head Village that enables attendees to obtain the most CME while still enjoying a plethora of outdoor activities within walking distance to the Gondola Ski Lift, very competitive room rates, and Group Rates on lift tickets.
CRASH typically gets over 300 physicians, nurse anesthetists, residents, anesthesia assistants, and other health care providers attending, representing many countries as well as the USA.
Registration for CRASH 2013 is now closed!
Thank you for visiting our web site. We hope you will join us for the CRASH 2014 conference
Sunday, 23 February - Friday, 28 February 2014 at Vail Marriott Resort.