RISR provides high-quality software systems to assist in the following areas:
- Clinical trial management, including tracking of protocols, enrollments, and trial finances
- Clinical data management
- Biospecimen storage and tracking
- Storage and processing of molecular analyses, such as FISH and IHC
- Comparative visual analyses of tumor images
- Exploration of cell line expression and mutation analyses
- Sharing of research data using grid-based technologies
- Tracking of Cancer Center membership and grants
RISR supports Cancer Center members and employee’s day-to-day computing needs through deployment and support of the following technologies:
- Individual user desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices
- Individual and departmental shared storage servers
- Relational database servers
- Web servers
Finally, RISR is available to assist in analysis, selection and/or implementation of any research-related technology not listed above.
RISR is partially supported through the Cancer Center’s NCI Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG), enabling us to provide nominal services in the areas above, free of charge, to Cancer Center members and employees.
However, individuals or departments requiring enhancements to existing software systems, development of new software systems, substantial network storage space, or substantial time commitments are required to assist in funding RISR’s personnel and equipment at commensurate rates.
Contact us to discuss your needs.