To schedule a service with the Flow Cytometry Shared Resource please access our calendar at http://ucccflow.calendarhost.com. Login to the calendar by following the steps below:
- If you are a new user, click "Login", "I am a new user" and fill out the application form.
- You will receive an email when your user account has been approved.
- Log into the calendar, select the instrument which you would like to schedule from the dropdown menu in the upper right-hard corner of the calendar and then click on the date and time that you need. Fill out the request form for your appointment and then click on "Submit".
- You will receive an email when your appointment has been accepted.
- Except for self run appointments, all appointments are dependent on operator availability.
Cell analyzer charges are for time booked or time used, whichever is greater. We charge a minimum of 1/2 hour and increments of 15 minutes thereafter.
Cell sorter charges also are for time booked or time used, whichever is greater. The minimum time charged for a sort is 1.5 hours.
If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible. We reserve the right to charge for sorts cancelled less than three days before the appointment and analyses cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
No-shows will be charged for the time scheduled.
All PI's requesting cell sorting projects must submit a Cell Sorting Biosafety Questionnaire before scheduling a sort.
Sample Submission Forms
Use the sample worksheet or, for sorting, use the sorting sample form when submitting samples to the Flow Cytometry Shared Resource. Choose the worksheet for the scheduled instrument, then add your contact and sample information. Please email file to email@example.com and bring a hard copy with your samples.