Research & Creative Work
- Candice Shelby. Addiction: A Philosophical Perspective, 2016.
- Sarah Tyson and Joshua M. Hall. (eds.) Philosophy Imprisoned: The Love of Wisdom in the Age of Mass Incarceration, 2014.
- Chad Kautzer. Pragmatism, Nation, and Race: Community in the Age of Empire, 2009.
- Robert Metcalf, Mark Tanzer. Basic Concepts of Aristotelian Philosophy -Martin Heidegger, 2009.
- David Hildebrand. Dewey: A Beginner's Guide, 2008.
- Mark Tanzer. On Existentialism, 2007.
- Robert Metcalf. "The Philosophical Rhetoric of Socrates' Mission," 2004.
- Candice Shelby. "Care Ethics in Education," 2003.
- David Hildebrand. Beyond Realism and Antirealism: John Dewey and the Neopragmatists, 2003.
- Mark Tanzer. Heidegger: Decisionism and Quietism, 2002.