The best way to learn about the College of Arts & Media is to spend some time on campus! The College of Arts & Media invites prospective students to visit campus for:
CAM visit options:
- Attend a CU Denver Preview Day! These Friday events are designed for prospective students who want more information about the college. Attendees get to attend breakout sessions about CU Denver programs, learn all about CAM in our Overview Session, and tour the CAM department of your choice. The 2018-19 Preview Day dates will be announced soon. Once the dates are announced, you can register to attend on the Admissions Office website here.
- CAM offers Departmental Tours on most Fridays. The Department Tours are a great way to see specific department spaces. The tours are led by a department staff or faculty member who can also answer prospective student questions. We offer tours of our music facilities and our digital animation/digital design facilities on most first and third Fridays of each month (July tours unavailable) from 1:00-2:00 pm. We offer tours of our film facilities on most second and fourth Fridays of each month from 1:00-2:00 pm. Prospective students can register here. The Department Tours can be paired with a CU Denver campus tour (offered on Fridays at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm). Please note that we are not able to offer tours of other areas of visual arts (photography, sculpture, painting & drawing, illustration, art history) as part of department tours. Tours in these areas should be scheduled separtely (see below).
- Schedule a CU Denver campus tour through the Admissions Office! The campus tour is a general tour of campus provided by a CU Denver Student Admissions Ambassador. A brief overive presentation of CU Denver is held prior to the tour. These tours are offered every weekday at 10:00 am and/or 2:00 pm. Register for a CU Denver campus tour here.
- Attend a Transfer Thursday event! Every Thursday afternoon, the university offers special visit opportunities for potential transfer students. More information and registration information is available on the Transfer Thursday website.
- Music students -> Attend a MEIS Open House! The MEIS Department will offer MEIS Open House events on each of their audition dates during the 2018-19 academic year. The Open Houses are for all prospective music students and will feature a program overview, a student panel, the opportunity to sit-in on an MEIS class, lunch with the faculty, and a department tour. The 2018-19 MEIS Open House dates will be announced in August 2018. Check back then to register.
- Schedule an individual prospecite student meeting/tour! If the other visit options won't work for you, we will schedule individual CAM visits. Please contact us to schedule a visit. If possible, please try to give us two weeks notice prior to your visit. To schedule your visit, please call us at 303-315-7487 or email us: CAMinfo@ucdenver.edu.
To schedule your visit to campus, please call CAM at 303-315-7487 or email us – CAMinfo@ucdenver.edu.
The following links will help you plan your trip to Denver: