Thank you for your interest in the College of Arts & Media! The best way to learn about the college is to spend some time on campus. The College of Arts & Media welcomes prospective students to Denver for:
Here are the best visit options:
- Attend an Admitted Student Day! This spring there will be admitted student days on February 24th and April 14th. These days are designed specifically for students who have already been admitted to CU Denver for Fall 2017. This is a chance to see our campus, meet our faculty and students, and learn why CU Denver is your best choice for college next year. Please contact Dave Walter at email@example.com to RSVP.
- Attend a MEIS Open House (music students only)! We are hosting three MEIS Open Houses during the Spring Semester in conjunction with our MEIS audition dates: February 3rd, March 3rd, and March 31st. The Open Houses will consist of student panels, college overviews, MEIS faculty presentations, and music department tours. Lunch will be provided. Students will also get to hear from different music industry guest artists during their visit. On February 3rd, Serafin Sanchez will present about Ableton Live. On March 3rd, guitarists Grant Gordy and Ross Martin will perform. On March 31st, PJ Bloom (CU Denver MEIS alum, partner at Neophonic Music & Media) and Alicen Schneider (NBC Universal, VP of Creative Music Division) will present about music supervision. Students and parents can RSVP for one of the Music Open House events here. RSVP's are required.
- CAM offers Departmental Tours on the first and third Friday of every month! The CAM tours will meet at the CU Denver Admissions Office and will start at 1:00 pm. Prospective students can register here. The Department Tours can be paired with a CU Denver campus tour (offered on Fridays at 10:00 and 2:00).
- Schedule a CU Denver campus tour through the Admissions Office! These tours are offered every weekday and 10:00 AM and/or 2:00 PM. The campus tour can be paired with a CAM departmental visit and meeting. Please register for a CU Denver campus visit and then contact us to setup a department tour.
- Attend a Transfer Thursday event! Every Thursday afternoon, the university offers special visit opportunities for potential transfer students. More information and registration information is available on the Transfer Thursday website.
- Schedule an individual meeting! If the other visit options won't work for you, we will schedule individual CAM visits. Please contact us to schedule a visit. If possible, please try to give us two weeks notice prior to your visit.
To schedule your visit to campus, please call CAM at 303-556-4797 or email us – CAMinfo@ucdenver.edu.
The following links will help you plan your trip to Denver: