Nowhere else in Denver will you find a more amazing array of theatre, music, visual arts and film. Welcome to another season of performance at the University of Colorado Denver's College of Arts & Media.
It’s our role to teach students the very best arts performance and give them the chance to shine in their own productions. Your role is to join us, as some of the world’s best instructors and aspiring artists stimulate your mind and emotions.
This is your curtain call.
Act now to reserve your place in this exciting performance line-up.
To order tickets, please choose one of the following:
- Call the King Center ticket line at 303-556-2296.
- Purchase your tickets online by visiting the King Center Box Office website.
- Kenneth King Center Box Office:
- South Entrance of King Center (facing St. Cajetan’s)
855 Lawrence Way, Denver 80204
- 303-556-2296 or http://www.ahec.edu/kingcenter/boxoffice.htm
- Student tickets can be purchased online or on the phone - but a valid student ID is needed to pick up the tickets.
- Box Office Hours:
- Fridays—CLOSED, unless there is a Friday evening
ticketed event in which case we will open at 12:00pm and remain open
through the start of the event.
- Night of show—the Box Office will open 90 minutes before the scheduled start time of the show.
- Just a reminder: parking for King Center events is now solely in the 7SG. The 7SG is the parking garage located WEST of the King Center.
- We accept major credit cards, personal checks and cash.
- Unless noted on your ticket, all seating is general admission, on a first-come, first-seated basis.
- Everyone must have a ticket — children and infants, too.
- All programs and events are subject to change. Please call the King Center Box Office at 303-556-2296 for the most up-to-date information.
- The King Center is ADA compliant, offering reserved parking spaces for patrons with disabilities in each of the Auraria campus lots, seating areas for patrons using wheelchairs, and accessible restrooms. Call 303-352-3500 at least one week before a performance to make special arrangements because of a disability, including sound enhancement equipment or signing (using American Sign Language).
- CU Denver’s College of Arts & Media offers numerous ticket discount programs, often in partnership with other organizations, to ensure that its programs are affordable and experienced by the broadest possible spectrum of patrons. These offers may include subscription, group and faculty/staff/student discounts. Discounts are not available for all events. Please call 303-352-3500 to request more information.
- We offer refunds only in the event that the CU Denver College of Arts & Media is forced to cancel an event.
- Please arrive on time. Latecomers will be seated only during the first suitable break in the show.
- As a courtesy to fellow attendees, turn off cell phones and pagers before entering the performance venue.
More event questions?
or email: CAMEvents@ucdenver.edu