Business School Resources
Advising during the Admissions Process
If you have specific admission questions, please contact our admissions team by calling 303-315-8200 or emailing email@example.com.
Business School Advising
Business School Computer labs
The Business School offers computer labs to business school students. Go to the lab to find the posted hours which change each semester.
- Business Building BUSB 2403 and BUSB 3403
CU Denver Resources
- Academic Calendar
- The Auraria Library is online here.
- Bursar's office to pay your bill, learn about costs and fees, etc.
- The CU Denver Catalog website
- Canvas and course Login will take you to links to Canvas.
- Email (your university account). The University Admissions Office will email you instructions within three weeks explaining how to activate your email address and gain access to UCDAccess, our online portal for students.
- Health and Well-being for the Office of Student Health, Insurance and Counseling information.
- Online Course Options.
The selection of online courses varies by program and by semester.
- Office of Student Life for information about club sports, health and recreation, and campus activities.
- Maps and transportation information shows how to get to campus, where to park and where to find buildings on campus.
- Parking for information about parking lots, fees and processes for getting a permit.
- Register for Courses, step-by-step how to PDF.
- Registrar's office for academic enrollment and student records including, transcript information.
- Student ID. Go to the Tivoli Student Union, Room 269 on the Auraria campus in Denver - (303) 556-8385. Be sure to bring a print-out of your schedule (you must already be registered) and $10.
- Student Services Directory. Other services you may be looking for.
- Student Housing for information about on and off campus housing options.
- UCD Access—Current Student portal page for links to links to campus life, costs and academics.
- The Writing Center: Free one-on-one and small group assistance for students
Financial Aid Resources
Career and Internship Resources
- Business Career Connections is a Business School resource providing career coaching, networking, internship and career opportunities for Business School Students and Alumni.
- The Career Center is a CU Denver center providing personal help for students, alumni and
employers in order to prepare them for the world of work.
- The Experiential Learning Center helps students get
hands-on learning outside the classroom, including internships, undergraduate research, service learning, and other experiential learning.