Tabs Page Layout
The main benefit of using the Tabs Page Layout is the ease of maintenance, because it does not require HTML coding.
The Tabs Page Layout can have a maximum of five tabs and a minimum of two tabs.
- When using the Tabs Page Layout, there are five tab titles available. Each tab title accepts a limited amount of text. Titles should be short, succinct and never wrap to two lines.
- When you click your mouse in each tab title field, a corresponding content area will show beneath it on the edit page view. These content areas will be color coded and only one content area will show at a time. To show another tab content area, click in the desired tab title field.
- To edit a tab title, click in the tab Title field and edit the text.
- To edit tab content, click on the desired tab Title field and proceed to the matching content area and add or modify your tab content.
- Select Check In from the ribbon once your changes are complete.
- Publish the page when you are ready for the public to see your updates.
- Check In the page to see the tabs as they will appear in the browser.