The following email subject lines have been used in recent phishing attacks against the university -- please do not reply to these emails if you receive them.
- Message From Human Resources
-You have received an important message via Blackboard Learning System
-Your New Seven Pending Incoming Mails..
-Course Error Alert
- Blackboard:Course Error Alert
- Message on DateWithStudent account Profile
- Blackboard Important Message
- RE: OIT-Department Authenticated Notification#
- Re-validate your mailbox
- OIT Helpdesk
- Microsoft OUtlooK Web Access
- *Urgent Notification from Mail Desk.
- Exceeded Limit:
- UPGRADE YOUR WEBMAIL TO 1000MB, OPEN THIS: http://upgrade-ucdenver-edu.webs.com
- Incommin Mails
- Helpdesk Warning!
More information about Phishing:
How to determine if an email is a phishing message:
Submitting Phishing Samples:
Hover A - Hover B - Hooked A - Hooked B