Skip to main content
Sign In

IT Services, Information Technology Services


Calling Cards

Who needs a calling card?
While on official University business, but away from the office it may be necessary, to make a long distance call.  When this is the case, your department may request a university-issued CenturyLink calling card.

Calling cards should be requested from your department administrator who handles technology requests.

How to get a calling card
New calling cards can be requested by submitting a Calling Card Request form located below.

All completed Calling Card Request forms can be submitted via email to  Questions regarding the completion of the form may also be sent here.

OIT Finance will only accept forms via email that have been digitally signed.  Once OIT Finance receives the completed form, we send your activated calling card along with the 4-digit pin through campus mail.  Your department will be billed each month for the calls made using that calling card to the speedtype specified on the request form.

IMPORTANT:  If your calling card is lost, please contact OIT Finance at immediately.  The card will be cancelled and a new one issued.

For further assistance, please contact us

Calling Card Request Form.pdf

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.