Skip to main content
Sign In

IT Services, Information Technology Services

University of Colorado Denver

ITS Billing

ITS Finance processes requests for changes related the IT Services Billing Reports.  We email a copy of the monthly billing report to the primary contacts listed in PeopleSoft for each of the speedtypes.  For UCH Lawson account codes this information is based on the Signature Authority. 

Where to send billing changes:
Billing change requests and questions concerning the IT Services billing reports can be sent to  Please visit the ITS Finance FAQ page for a list of frequently asked questions.

When are billing changes due:
For changes to be effective in the current month, change requests must be received by ITS Finance by the 15th of the month.  Requests received after this date will not take effect until the following month.

Service Changes:
For university services, please contact the university Help Desk at (303) 724-HELP (4357) for service requests including trouble calls, additions or deletions in service.  You can also contact them via email at

For AHEC phone services on the Denver Campus, please contact the ITS CSR's via the IT Services Help Desk at (303) 724-HELP (4357) or by e-mail at

Illustrated Billing Report:
An annotated example of the IT Services Billing Report is below.  We hope this will help answer questions about the various parts of the billing statements you may have.

illustrated billing report.pdf

University of Colorado Denver

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.