Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

Human Resources

UC Denver - Human Resources


Work Records/Leave Forms

Required leave forms for employees (classified, exempt, faculty) when they are out on vacation, sick, FMLA, STD, Furlough and Worker’s Compensation.

Classified Work Records

Faculty and Exempt Professional


FMLA (Classified and Faculty/Exempt)


Classified Staff

  • Supervisor responds to request by sending employee the following:


    Faculty & Exempt Professional


    Parental Leave for Faculty, Officers, & Exempt Professional


    Short Term Disability (STD) forms



    Workers' Compensation