Beginning January 6th, event setup requests and special event parking and shuttle requests will be going through the Virtual EMS software system. A training session will be held on Thursday, December 12th for users of the Virtual EMS. If you are interested in attending one of the scheduled sessions, please sign up here.
Facilities Management can help you take care of your special event setup needs. We ask for notice of at least 5 days for guaranteed service, we will make every effort to accommodate requests with less than 5 days notice, but cannot guarantee service.
Without exception, the Special Event Setup form must be completely filled out, including a Speed Type number for services.
Below are a few guidelines to make the process as seamless as possible:
· Staff to arrange and rearrange existing conference rooms, Monday – Friday from 6:00am to 5:00pm
· Rental including setup and breakdown of tables, chairs, small tents, trash and recycle containers, easels, gas grills
· Surplus removal/disposal
· Snow removal
Services not performed by Facilities Management:
· Storage services (Office of Institutional Planning:(303) 315-2840)
· Moving services (Office of Institutional Planning:(303) 315-2840)
· Security services (call UC Police:(303) 724-0014)
· Unlocking/locking door (call UC Police:(303) 724-2000)
· Reserve a room/space (call Educational Support Services:(303) 724-8114)
· Move furniture out of designated rooms (call Educational Support Services:(303) 724-8114)
Additional/Optional Setups resources
Party Rentals (303) 781-1111
AAA Rental Center (303) 564-0629
RC Special Events (303) 527-2905
Event Parking and Shuttle Information