A One Page Cover Sheet
- Title of the project;
- Name, phone number, and email address of author(s);
- Description and purpose of thee project.
- Statement of the intended impact, outcomes, and measures;
- Statement about how the project reflects the institution’s diversity goals;
- Timeframe; and,
- Itemizedbudget, inclusive of the amount requested and matching funds/resources.
- Required statements of support from supervisors; and,
- Documentation of confirmed resource commitments.
Diversity & Excellence Grant proposals submitted by faculty must include a brief statement of support from their dean. Proposals submitted by staff must include a statement of support from their dean or an equivalent officer. Proposals lacking letters of support will not be reviewed. Please submit paper or an electronic copy of the proposal and letter(s) of support to the contact person, listed below, for your campus.
Subject heading for submissions should be: Diversity & Excellence 2012 submission.
Deadline for Submission: Friday, October 28 2011
Vicki A. Leal, Director of P-20 and Diversity Initiatives in the Office of the President and Academic Affairs at the system will chair the selection committee and coordinate the program. Proposals will be ranked according to the program criteria as provided above by a system-wide selection committee inclusive of staff, faculty and students from each campus.
Notice of Award
Award recipients will be notified by the system diversity office in January 2012.
A written report on the progress of the initiative must be submitted to the system diversity office one year following administration of the award.