The mission of the Office of Inclusion and Outreach is to instill diversity into the institutional consciousness; reinforcing equity and inclusion through policies, practices and programs that prepare all faculty, students and staff for a multicultural world.
The vision of the Office of Inclusion and Outreach is to cultivate a campus of inclusion that respects, understands, and appreciates individual and group differences of the University of Colorado system. Through this commitment, the complete integration of diversity in the University of Colorado system's core activities will unleash the dynamic potential of all individuals; thereby, improving upon our quest to be a leading public university with a global reputation for excellence in learning, research, creativity and community engagement.
- Taking a holistic approach to student engagement
- Fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment for students, faculty, staff, administration, and members of the community beyond the campuses
- Celebrating diversity
- Instilling a sense of belonging and empowerment
- Guiding mentorship and leadership by providing opportunities through networking and community involvement
- Continuing in cultural and social programming
- Promoting excellence and innovation
- Protecting an environment of equity, integrity, openness, mutual respect, and trust